Date(s) - 11/10/2019
Learn how to take your PowerPoint decks to the next level. In this course, presentation guru Jole Simmons reveals the slide design techniques used by pro-level presentation designers at cutting-edge Silicon Valley companies. Jole begins with a primer on the essential elements of a strong presentation, as well as an explanation of why presentation design is so popular in big tech. Next, he launches into a number of different techniques you can use to create eye-catching, compelling slides. Learn how to craft custom shapes in PowerPoint, create a scrolling feed, use the PowerPoint Morph feature to create continuity through an intro sequence; add cool animations; and more.
What you’ll learn
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.
MOST VIEWERS WORK AT
- US Army
- Tata Consultancy Services
Student, Research Fellow, University Professor, Consultant, and Marketing Specialist