Date(s) - 19/05/2020 - 21/05/2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Chatham Bars Inn
The Luxury Home Design Summit, presented by New England Home and Esteem Media and entering its second year, is a conference and networking event accessible to today’s and future leaders in the luxury home design industry who run, own, manage or aspire to lead home design businesses around the country. The 2019 conference was a sell-out and resounding success – so don’t delay in securing your spot!
This unique event is focused on helping the creative and passionate principals and leaders who serve the luxury market in New England and beyond develop a stronger understanding of their market and community by providing face-to-face access to leading experts on innovation, affluent consumers, effective leadership, and high-level content.
- Develop cutting-edge business and market knowledge via in-depth conference sessions
- Create an insightful vision to keep luxury design businesses prepared and strong
- Explore innovative ideas from industry thought leaders and experts from inside and outside the New England region
- Senior-level networking opportunities with other leaders in the luxury design community
Attendees will be principals and leaders representing the following:
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Showrooms, Retailers, and Suppliers serving the luxury design market
- National luxury design brands aspiring to build relationships in the design community
- Traditional media, bloggers, digital marketplaces, and PR
- Design Centers
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2020
-$1,449 (super early bird rate expires on January 25, 2020)
-$1,549 (early bird rate after January 25, 2020, and until March 22, 2020)
-$1,649 (regular rate after March 22, 2020)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Keynotes and general conference sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Receptions at the Chatham Bars Inn and other activities
- Breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday and refreshment breaks throughout the conference
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Conference slides for the conference program available online after the event
- Hotel accommodations are not included in your conference registration. See info on our hotel page on how to book your hotel to receive our discounted rate.
If you need to cancel your conference reservation, your fee is 50% refundable through April 1, 2020. After that your fee is non-refundable. Please note we have no partial-conference prices and it is not possible to share a conference registration spot.