Date(s) - 15/06/2020 - 16/06/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A 2-day, hands-on workshop designed to help you learn by practicing the tools & techniques within the Design Sprint framework.
You have probably read about, heard of, been in or even run a Design Sprint. Since the Google Ventures Sprint book came out in 2016, Design Sprints have become widely adopted globally by companies as a tool for innovation and problem-solving and one of the most hyped processes around.
Our journey with Design Sprints started even before the book, the Design Sprint Academy has run sprints all over the world with every kind of company, from startups to large organizations. This includes training Google in San Francisco as well as partnering with InVision to teach Design Sprints as part of their Design Better Workshops series, alongside the likes of Jake Knapp (formally of Google Ventures) and Richard Banfield (Fresh Tilled Soil).
Our extensive experience has enabled us to re-engineer the program to create the first and one of the most comprehensive Design Sprint training programs out there. We call this improved version the Design Sprint 3.0.
The Design Sprint 3.0 framework effectively establishes the problem before the sprint, reduces the duration of the program from 5 to 4 days, as well as refines a number of the core activities to help the team successfully progress through the program.
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Struggling to build better products, and faster
- Struggling to get team alignment.
- Wanting to understand your customers – knowing the difference between what they say they want and what they actually buy.
- Looking for new ways to speed up the timely and costly process for product and service development.
- Tired of investing your marketing budgets in products that are ‘DOA’ and don’t have a market fit – no longer waste money and time invested in building something consumers aren’t going to buy or use
Or have one of the following titles/roles:
- Innovation Managers
- Product Managers
- Executives at large companies
- Startup founders
- UX Leads
- UX/UI Designers
- Dev Leads
This workshop is not for those wanting to sit back and just listen to the theory. You need to come prepared to work hard in an intense, time-constrained, and collaborative setting.
By the end of the 2-day training, you’ll be able to:
· Have the tools needed to understand and empathize with your user.
· Learn how to build a Customer Journey Map.
· Become an expert in ideation and solution sketching.
· Learn how to storyboard as a group.
· Experience prototyping best practices.
· Learn how to make sense of customer testing insights.
· Basically, compile solutions, build, and test a functional prototype.
Also, you’ll hear first-hand takeaways (and potential pitfalls) from design sprints we’ve run with our clients that showcase the fact that we’re only teaching strategy and methods that are proven to lead our customers to success. And these real experiences can’t be made up or found online – just good ol’ hearsay, but our hearsay is accredited.